We encourage students to get pledges from relatives and neighbors. Sponsors may pledge a flat donation (for example, $20). This means that no matter how much the student reads you will owe only $20. Alternatively, you can pledge an amount for minutes read and place a limit on any donation. (More information can be found on the Read-A-Thon pledge form coming home with your child on Monday, January 7th.)
Who participates: Any student grade 6 - 8
When: Monday, January 7th - Thursday, January 31st (Forms due February 1st.)
Need to know information:
- All Pledge Forms must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- All Pledge Forms are due Friday, February 1, 2019.
- Do not pay now. Money will be collected after the Read-A-Thon ends on February 1st.
- The English class who raises the most money will receive a pizza party!
- All students that participate will receive a special treat!
- Questions? Please contact your child’s English Teacher.
- Thank you for encouraging reading while raising money for our school!